7 Reasons to visit Mexico City in April
7 Reasons to visit Mexico City in April
Mexico City is a great place to visit. The city has a rich history and vibrant culture, colorful art scene, delicious food, and gorgeous architecture. Here are 7 reasons why Mexico City should be on your travel bucket list—and 7 additional incentives to join our LATAM event:
1. Cultural and historical richness: Mexico City is a city with a rich history and cultural heritage. It was the capital of the Aztec empire and has a number of important cultural and historical sites to visit, including the ancient ruins of Teotihuacan, the National Museum of Anthropology, and the Palacio de Bellas Artes.
2. Delicious food: Mexico City is known for its delicious and diverse cuisine. From street food to fine dining, there is something for everyone. Be sure to try some of the local specialties, such as tacos al pastor, mole poblano, and churros.
3. Exciting nightlife: Mexico City has a vibrant and exciting nightlife scene, with a variety of clubs, bars, and music venues to choose from. Whether you want to dance the night away at a club or enjoy a more laid-back atmosphere at a bar, you'll find something to suit your preferences.
4. Art and design: Mexico City is home to a thriving arts and design scene, with a number of galleries, studios, and museums showcasing the work of local and international artists. Whether you're interested in traditional art forms or more contemporary styles, you'll find something to appreciate.
5. Natural beauty: Despite being a large and populous city, Mexico City is surrounded by beautiful natural areas that are worth exploring. The city is home to a number of parks and green spaces, including the massive Chapultepec Forest, and is also within easy reach of natural wonders such as the nearby volcanoes and the beaches of the Pacific Coast.
6. Mexico City is an ideal destination for travelers in April: The weather is generally pleasant in April, with temperatures ranging from the mid-60s to mid-70s Fahrenheit (around 20-25 degrees Celsius). This is a great time to visit if you want to experience the city without the heat and humidity of the summer months.
7. The home of ESOMAR LATAM 2023: Of course, we couldn’t leave out our 2023 LATAM event when talking about the top 7 reasons to visit Mexico City. The ESOMAR LATAM event offers a chance for businesses and research professionals to get an up-to-date perspective on their fields of work and put those new insights to use. With a vast array of speakers, from the globe’s most prominent brands and market research agencies to the brightest minds in data analytics, LATAM is your place to connect with like-minded individuals and set yourself up for success.
Gabriela KustersESOMAR Staff, Head of Global Marketing at ESOMAR
Gabriela Kusters is responsible for expanding the reach and performance of key marketing initiatives, boosting digital marketing effectiveness and growing organizational awareness around the world. She will apply her skills in all aspects of marketing to create strategies for positive growth.
With her experience, Gaby has the perfect blend in the digital marketing space and isn’t afraid to think outside the box - all while understanding the nuances of working in different regions around the world. Together with her team, Gaby conducts foundational work across all ESOMAR’s digital properties to ensure that outreach efforts are effective, optimized and aligned with organizational goals, values and culture.
Prior to joining ESOMAR in August 2022, Gaby managed marketing for high-tech telecommunications company, and led EMEA marketing programs for the global Mobile Marketing Association (MMA). Gaby holds a Master of Science in Marketing from Brunel University London and received her Bachelor of Science in Communications and Media Studies from HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, the Netherlands.